Sharky’s Family Meal or
Fajita Taco Fiesta for 4
Sharky’s Family Meal for Two
Take a picture or video with one of our newest Sharky’s packages. Get super creative and make sure to pop the Fin!
The rules are simple: post your picture or video on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, then tag us @SharkysSocial and use #WinwiththeFin for your chance to win. You’ll also be featured on our Social Media platforms!*
*Make sure your account is available for public viewing so we can see your entry.
So what are you waiting for? Go #WinwiththeFin!
- Submit one self-created video of no more than 60 seconds in length by individual creators OR submit a unique photo.
- Video or photo submissions must be posted on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Video or photo submissions must tag @SharkysSocial and use hashtag #WinwiththeFin
- Video or photo content can be any expression of individual creativity but must include the new Sharky’s boxes marked with the words “Win with the Fin” and it must have the “Fin Popped” in the video or photo.
- By submitting, Creator indicates that content is verifiable as Creator’s own, and not under a license, registration, copywrite, or ownership of any other individual or entity. Creator agrees to hold Sharky’s, Sharky’s Modern Mexican Grill, Passion Foods Inc., and any of its employees, partners, affiliates, franchisees, or agents (herein collectively known as “Sharky’s”) harmless in the event of dispute.
- Videos or photos that meet the above criteria will be randomly selected to be the chosen winners
- All submitted videos and photos irrevocably grant Sharky’s an unlimited license of use to with no additional compensation beyond the contest itself to creator or talent depicted.
- Videos and photos must not depict or integrate any other trademarks, licenses, logos, or intellectual property not solely owned by the creator. Any videos or photos not following these terms will be rejected.
- Creators can submit multiple videos or photos.
- Contest valid only in those areas where legally applicable. Sharky’s reserves all rights to modify, change, or eliminate contest at any time.