Criteria & Steps
Be Passionate about the Sharky’s Brand. Embrace and appreciate:
- Our Food – We have a passion for food and inspire to change the way people eat. We seek out organic, natural and local ingredients that meet our standards for our hand crafted dishes
- Our Vision – Changing the way the world eats, one guest at a time
- Our Culture – Creation of a positive emotional connection with our Guests and Team Members
- Our Service – A commitment to being real and engaged with our Guests
- Our Shared Values – Continuous learning, enthusiastic entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed
Possess Significant Business Experience
- Successful business ownership or a history of business leadership (At least 5 years)
- Demonstrated ability in developing and leading Teams, managing operations and delivering financial results
- Ability to develop and execute a multi-unit development and operational business plan
- We prefer prior restaurant business experience with a multi-unit owner/operator system but it is not essential
Territory or Location Development
- A deep personal understanding of the market to be developed
- Commitment to devote full-time resources and the partnership’s best efforts to day-to-day operations
- An individual minimum net worth of $1,000,000 for a single restaurant developer with cash resources of $750,000
- For an Area Developer of 3 to 5 restaurants
- Minimum net worth of $2,000,000 with cash resources in excess of $1,000,000
- For an Area Developer of 6 to 10 restaurants
- Minimum net worth of $5,000,000 with cash resources in excess of $2,500,000
- Demonstrated ability to access capital as needed
Steps to owning a Sharky’s
If the minimum financial and operational requirements are met, you will be contacted to set up an introductory call. We will officially introduce you to Sharky’s, review general qualifications and discuss more about our brand.
Complete a full application, background and personality profile
Completing the confidential application, background and personality profile will help us learn more about you and the fit with our culture.
Receive a copy of the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
The FDD contains detailed information you need to know about our system.
FDD Review and Q & A
We will set up a meeting to review the main points of the FDD and answer related questions you may have.