If you have lost your card you can get a replacement card during your next visit to a participating Sharky’s Wood fired Mexican Grill.

If you would like a replacement card, you can ask your cashier to issue you a new card. You will be given a new card and any account balances such as spend or Fin-Addict rewards earned may be transferred to your new card. It is important to note that you can only replace a lost card that has been registered.

Posted in: FinAddict FAQs