We know being a good neighbor in our communities means helping each other. We play many roles at Sharky’s including serving up two great fundraising programs. Whether you are looking to raise funds for your school music program, sports team equipment, or working toward a cure for a disease, we have your back.
We host, you promote and receive a percentage of the proceeds from the sales generated by your organization.
Raise money, enjoy Killer food and have some fun. We believe fundraising is exciting and we love what we do, so why not combine the two. Sharky’s Guacamole Smash Nights will have your group smashing guacamole (don’t worry, we’ll teach you) and enjoying Killer food while raising money for your organization at the same time!
- Schedule a Guacamole Smash Night at your favorite Sharky’s location or fill out the online request form.
- We will confirm your Guacamole Smash Night via email and send you a customized flyer with your event details for you to distribute.
- Organize and recruit people from your group to participate in the guacamole smash. Create a sign up sheet and have your group sign up for shifts (multiple people per shift is desired, maximum of 4 shifts/smashes per fundraiser night).
- PROMOTE – Tell everyone you know! Hand out and email your customized flyers, post your flyer on your organization’s web site and your social network. The more people that attend your fundraiser, the more money your organization will receive.
- Your organization will receive 20% (pretax) of each sale generated by your group and an additional $1 for every chips and guacamole side sold during the guacamole smash fundraiser. You just need to make sure to inform everyone in your group to bring their flyer or show it on their phone and present it to the cashier the night of your fundraiser event. Enjoy Fin-Tastic Food with your group and make money for your organization at the same time.
You love Sharky’s food and need a way to fundraise, look no further. We host, you promote and 20 percent of the sales proceeds generated by your group will be donated back to your organization.
- Schedule a Fin-Tastic Fundraiser Night at your favorite Sharky’s location or fill out the online request form.
- We will confirm your Fin-Tastic Fundraiser Night via email and send you a customized flyer with your event details for you to distribute.
- PROMOTE – Tell everyone you know! Let them know they will enjoy Fin-Tastic food and help your cause at the same time. Hand out or distribute your customized Fin-Tastic Fundraiser flyer via email, post on your website and social network. Inform your group to bring their flyer or show it on their phone and present it to the cashier the night of your fundraiser event. The more people you bring, the more money your group receives!
Frequently Asked Questions
A number of community non-profit organizations are eligible to organize and hold a fundraiser at Sharky’s. Examples are, but not limited to: Sports Teams/Squads, Church Groups, Booster Clubs/PTA’s, Charity events, Schools, etc. The list is endless. If you need $$ and want a fun way to earn it for your organization, a fundraiser at Sharky’s is the way to go.
You will earn 20% of the net food/beverage sales that your organization brings in (plus an additional $1 for every chips & guacamole side sold on Guacamole Smash Nights). The more flyers you distribute, the higher your return rate will be. There are no limits to how much you can earn! TIP: Organizations that have involved a popular leader or groups (i.e. teachers, principals, football team) at the restaurant.
You should coordinate and submit the necessary documents for your fundraiser at least 1 month in advance. This gives us time to create your customized Sharky’s flyer and plenty of time for you to distribute as many flyers as possible and inform everyone of your event.
You will receive your fundraiser check within 4-6 weeks after your event.
After you have confirmed your Sharky’s fundraiser, take some of these steps to help create a large turnout and increase your donation. The more people your organization brings in for your fundraiser, the more money your group earns.
- Email your fundraising flyer to everyone you know (family, friends, co-workers, etc.)
- Announce your fundraiser on your website and social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.). Post a link to download your flyer (downloadable pdf of your flyer).
- Pass out flyers at large gatherings or insert information in your newsletters.
- The most important step for success, is to allow enough time for you to promote it and get the word out to everyone you know. The more people that come to your Sharky’s fundraiser, the more money your organization will earn. Your supporters can order take-out or catering too. Just have them present a flyer or show it on their phone when they pick-up their order.